Sidebrow will be sharing a table with Les Figues Press at the 2009 AWP Conference Bookfair in Chicago. Stop by to learn more about Sidebrow, and to peruse and purchase a copy of our inaugural anthology, a multi-threaded collaborative book that includes the work of 65 writers of innovative poetry and prose.
Recent News & Events
- 01.12.17Ben & Sandra Doller Interview in EntropyA discussion of memory, mortification, and the writing of "The Yesterday Project" with Joe Milazzo
- 11.04.16"Letters to Kelly Clarkson" in SPINSPIN Magazine celebrates pop poetics, featuring 25 poets who draw inspiration from music icons, including Julia Bloch's "Letters to Kelly Clarkson"
- 10.12.16Julia Bloch in PhiladelphiaAt Penn Book Center with Christina Cook and Fiona Sze-Lorrain
- 10.10.16Publishers Weekly Reviews The Wine-Dark Sea“His latest may be a heavy book, but, for anyone who’s ever made “an undetectable/ plea,” it’s one worth carrying.”
- 10.06.16Julia Bloch in San FranciscoAt the Poetry Center with erica lewis
- 10.06.16Angel City Review reviews The Wine-Dark Sea"Like water, it aggressively resists further compression and yet flows in a way that feels very natural."
- 09.23.16Mathias Svalina in RichmondSediment Arts Gallery w/ tbd
- 09.17.16Mathias Svalina in D.C.In Your Ear Reading Series w/ tbd
- 09.10.16Julia Bloch in PhiladelphiaAt Housework with Cynthia Arrieu-King and Cynthia Dewi Oka
- 09.08.16Mathias Svalina in BrooklynBrooklyn Poets with Camille Rankine and Paige Taggart
Sidebrow at AWP Bookfair